Fall sports registration begins for Kershaw County Recreation Department | Sports & Recreation
REGISTRATION FEE IS $25 (Football, Soccer, Baseball, and Softball)
REGISTRATION FEE is $15 (Cheerleading)
A late fee of $5.00 will be added after Registration Deadlines
New participants please bring child’s birth certificate at time of registration
REGISTRATION DATES AND LOCATIONS :
Recreation Dept. Office West DeKalb St., Camden
July 25 - August 12 / Monday – Friday / 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays - August 6 & 13 / 9:00 a.m. – Noon
Wildwood Park on Wildwood Lane, Lugoff
August 8– 12 / Monday – Friday / 5:30 p.m – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday-August 13 / 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Mt. Pisgah at Mt. Pisgah Elementary School Library
August 1-5 / 5:00 p.m.—7:00 p.m.
Saturday—Aug.6 / 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Bethune Elementary at the Old Gymnasium
August 1-5 / 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday Aug 6 / 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Fitness Center at North Central High School
August 8-11 & August 15th / 6:00 p.m.— 7:30 p.m.
Saturday- August 13 / 9:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
*Call the Recreation Department office for more info @ 425-6009
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond