Middle schools hosting Cat Fight Blood Drive | Schools
KERSHAW COUNTY, SC (WIS) - A blood drive is part of a friendly competition between two Kershaw County middle schools. It's part of a rivalry between Lugoff Elgin Middle School and Leslie M. Stover Middle School in Elgin.
The inaugural KCSD Cat Fight Blood Drive starts this week. Donors can give blood either Lugoff Elgin Middle School or Leslie M. Stover Middle School.
Donations can be made at Lugoff Elgin Middle School Wednesday, October 23 from 12-5 p.m. or at Stover Middle School on Monday, October 28 from 12-5 p.m.
The school with the most donations wins bragging rights for a year and the losing school's mascot has to wear the jersey of the winning school when their football teams play each other on October 30.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond