Highway patrol investigates deadly crash | News
KERSHAW COUNTY, SC (WIS)- The Kershaw County Coroner has released the name of a driver killed in a single-car crash Friday night.
Coroner Johnny Fellers says 44-year-old Stacy Dion Cearley of Camden died at the scene on Precipice Road. Troopers say the vehicle was headed west on Precipice Road near Black River Road when it went off the right side of the road and hit a tree at about 8 p.m. Friday night.
Fellers says the results of toxicology tests are not complete. The crash remains under investigation.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond