Are you the owner of a $500K winning lottery ticket? | News
If you purchased a Palmetto Cash 5 ticket from The Wildwood Market, LLC, at 526 Wildwood Lane in Lugoff for Sunday’s drawing, you might be $500,000 richer today.
A Palmetto Cash 5 ticket for the February 24 drawing matched all five numbers drawn. The ticket holder “Powered-Up” for an additional $1, to see the $100,000 top prize multiplied to $500,000.
Palmetto Cash 5 – Sunday, February 24
7, 24, 25, 31, and 38 Power-Up: 5
Check your tickets. The winner has 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim the $500,000 prize. For complete information on claiming prizes, visit sceducationlottery.com.
More than 3,600 Palmetto Cash 5 players won prizes from $1 up to $500,000 in Sunday’s drawing. More than 2,200 players spent an extra $1 to purchase the Power-Up multiplier and will have their winnings multiplied by five when claimed. The odds of winning $500,000 playing Palmetto Cash 5 are 1 in 8,013,072.
Proceeds from every dollar spent by players on the South Carolina Education Lottery are returned to the state in the form of funding for education, prizes, retailer commissions, and payment to contractors for goods and services.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond