Driver killed in single-vehicle crash | News
KERSHAW COUNTY, SC (WIS)- A driver was killed when they lost control of their vehicle in Kershaw County Saturday night.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol says the driver lost control of the car while attempting to pass another vehicle on Springvale Road just before 8 p.m. Saturday.
The driver was thrown from the car as it overturned. Investigators say the driver was not wearing a seat belt.
The driver was taken to the hospital, but died there. The Kershaw County Coroner has not yet released the driver's name.
The crash remains under investigation.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIS porn investigation gets county administrator probation, pay cut
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison