Driver killed in Kershaw County crash | News
KERSHAW COUNTY, SC (WIS)- The South Carolina Highway Patrol says a driver was killed in a single-vehicle crash in Kershaw County Friday evening.
Troopers say the crash occurred at about 6:30 p.m. Friday at the intersection of US 601 and Kennedy Rd. Investigators say the driver of an SUV was headed east on Kennedy Rd. and disregarded the stop sign at US 601.
According to investigators, after running through the stop sign, the SUV hit several trees.
The driver was wearing a seat belt. The victim's name has note been released yet.
Copyright 2012 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIS porn investigation gets county administrator probation, pay cut
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison