$3 million worth of cocaine seized in 2-month drug investigation | News
KERSHAW COUNTY, SC (WIS)- A 2-month investigation helped drug investigators from the DEA and Kershaw County Sheriff's Office uncover 10 kilograms of cocaine, weapons, and packing material used to package the drugs in Camden.
According to the sheriff's office, the cocaine was being distributed throughout the county, state, and the entire southeastern region of the United States.
Drug agents said in the right circumstances, the drugs they seized could be worth over $3 million.
Three suspects were also arrested in the bust, but the sheriff's office has not released their identities in the interest of "further investigative activity".
Copyright 2012 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIS porn investigation gets county administrator probation, pay cut
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison