ID Theft Webinar Open to Public | Events
The South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs (SCDCA), in conjunction with the South Carolina State Library (SCSL), is offering a webinar to educate the public on identity theft and credit reports.
On Dec. 18, from 10:30-11:30am tune in to learn about preventing identity theft, security freezes, reading a credit report and disputing credit report errors. This webinar is open to the public. Anyone may register by visiting this link.
This is just one of many events SCDCA has participated in to raise awareness about identity theft. Since October, SCDCA has reached over 25,000 South Carolinians through identity theft outreach programs.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond