ID Theft Webinar Open to Public | Events
The South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs (SCDCA), in conjunction with the South Carolina State Library (SCSL), is offering a webinar to educate the public on identity theft and credit reports.
On Dec. 18, from 10:30-11:30am tune in to learn about preventing identity theft, security freezes, reading a credit report and disputing credit report errors. This webinar is open to the public. Anyone may register by visiting this link.
This is just one of many events SCDCA has participated in to raise awareness about identity theft. Since October, SCDCA has reached over 25,000 South Carolinians through identity theft outreach programs.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Son charged with killing parents denied bond
- Deputies: Son being questioned in double homicide