Investigators seek person of interest in K-Mart robbery | Crime
Kershaw County Investigators would like to find and speak to a man about an armed robbery.
Investigators are trying to locate Gregory Andrew Cason.
Investigators say on February 14, a male robbed The K-Mart located at 2209 West Dekalb Street in Camden.
Around 10:00 p.m., two K-Mart employees were walking through the store room when a male suspect jumped out from under the stairwell and displayed a long knife with a white handle.
The report said the suspect then forced the two employees to open the “cash” room.
Once in the room, one of the employees was able to make the suspect loose his balance.
At that point, the suspect fled back into the stock room and then left the business.
Investigators say the suspect got away with a large sum of cash.
Upon further investigation, investigators discovered that the CCTV had been disabled just minutes before the robbery.
Sheriff’s Investigators believe Mr. Gregory Andrew Cason has information about the Robbery and they would like to talk to him. Investigators believe Cason has ties to K-Mart.
If you know where Cason can be located, call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Son charged with killing parents denied bond