Investigators seek person of interest in K-Mart robbery | Crime
Kershaw County Investigators would like to find and speak to a man about an armed robbery.
Investigators are trying to locate Gregory Andrew Cason.
Investigators say on February 14, a male robbed The K-Mart located at 2209 West Dekalb Street in Camden.
Around 10:00 p.m., two K-Mart employees were walking through the store room when a male suspect jumped out from under the stairwell and displayed a long knife with a white handle.
The report said the suspect then forced the two employees to open the “cash” room.
Once in the room, one of the employees was able to make the suspect loose his balance.
At that point, the suspect fled back into the stock room and then left the business.
Investigators say the suspect got away with a large sum of cash.
Upon further investigation, investigators discovered that the CCTV had been disabled just minutes before the robbery.
Sheriff’s Investigators believe Mr. Gregory Andrew Cason has information about the Robbery and they would like to talk to him. Investigators believe Cason has ties to K-Mart.
If you know where Cason can be located, call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond