Sheriff: $1,000 worth of items purchased with stolen credit card | Crime
Two men are being sought on charges that they used a stolen credit card to buy items at a store in Kershaw County.
According to the Kershaw County Sheriff's Office, the two men entered a GameStop on Springdale Drive in Camden back on March 9 and used the stolen card to purchase over $1,000 worth of merchandise.
If you have any information about this case, you are asked to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond