Nominate Your Mom for Mother’s Day | Community Spirit
A day for children to honor their mothers is May 13.
There’s no better way to show the woman who carried you for nine months how much she is appreciated, than expressing it in a unique way.
Is your Mom courageous and loving?
Do you have an inspirational Mother’s Day story you would like to share?
If so, send a picture with the reason why your Mom should be named the “Mother of Your Community” to email@example.com for a chance to feature her on our WIS Your Community website.
Don’t forget to include a picture, your mother’s name and your community.
Check back on May 13 to see if your mom has been selected as the “Mother of Your Community”.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Deputies: Son being questioned in double homicide