Boykin Parade Road Closures | Arts & Culture
In preparation for the exciting parade in Boykin Dec. 16, at 2 PM, the roads listed below will be closed at the direction of Capt. Ed Corey of the Kershaw County Sheriff’s Department. All drivers and participants are to be advised of the closures to prevent unexpected delays as the participants prepare for the parade.
- Hwy 261 from Cantey Lane to Horatio Road will be closed at 1:30 PM
- Swift Creek Road will be closed at 1:30 PM
- Floats and parade participants are to enter the staging area on Boykin Mill Road off US 521 or Swift Creek Road ONLY.
- No parade entries will be allowed to enter staging from Hwy 261.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison
- Deputies: Son being questioned in double homicide