Elgin Lights to return Dec. 15 | Arts & Culture
Elgin Lights is back, and celebrating its 15th year.
Beginning Dec. 15 through Dec. 24, the public is invited to come out to the farm to see an old-fashioned Christmas light display in Elgin.
There will be three buildings covered with over 35,000 lights, trains, tractors, antiques and toys.
This year part of the yard will be dedicated in memory of Jeanne Schmidt, director of Camp Kemo, who recently passed away, and Cole Sawyer.
The free show will run nightly from 6 to 9 p.m.
Elgin Lights is located at 2433 Charlie Horse Circle, Elgin, SC 29045.
For more information go to www.elginlights.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond