Bank of America offers cardholders free admisssion | Arts & Culture
On July 7 and 8, Bank of America is offering its customers a way to continue the celebration of our nation’s birthday with Museums on Us. In Columbia, the EdVenture Children’s Museum is participating by offering local cardholders free admission.
Bank of America is offering its cardholders a way to continue the celebration of our nation’s birthday with Museums on Us, giving bank cardholders free admission to some of the most exciting cultural venues nationwide, including The Mennello Museum of American Art in Orlando, FL, Whitney Museum of American Art in New York, NY, The American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD and the American Textile History Museum outside of Boston, MA. As part of Museums on Us, more than 150 leading U.S. cultural institutions, in 91 cities across the country, open their doors to bank cardholders on the first full weekend of each month.
Photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. One free general admission limited to each cardholder at a participating institution, excluding fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Not to be combined with other offers.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIS porn investigation gets county administrator probation, pay cut
- Boil water advisory issued for the Town of Ridgeway
- Legendary Speakers to Present at Fairfield County Historical Society Annual Meeting
- The Lumber River Quartet To Sing At Lake Wateree Baptist Church On April 28
- Cop who shot wife while on duty sentenced to 17 years in prison